Cortney, Paige, and Claire

Some Yoder girls for ya

Our Babies

baby

baby

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Nope, not for me

So I've decided that "baby gender predictor" shouldn't be something I try to get a profession in. I'm now 0-2 on my guesses. Lisa, a boy? Nope, a girl. Jessica, a girl? Nope, a boy. So then I guess if one thing is for sure, whatever I guess, it's just going to be the opposite. So I'm opposite girl. So then, I guess I will be having a boy since I think it's a girl. Well, yay me! Hahaha.

We'll find out Friday....

3 comments:

Sam said...

0 for 2 isn't toooo bad. Maybe you'll be 1 for 3 after your ultrasound this week, then 2 for 4 with mine. We'll just hafta wait and seeeeeeee....

Anonymous said...

There was a Seinfeld episode where they did things opposite of 'normal'. This must be your episode for that.

Unknown said...

Just for officialness... since tomorrow is the big day.. I say it's a girl!! yaay!