Cortney, Paige, and Claire

Some Yoder girls for ya

Our Babies

baby

baby

Monday, September 24, 2007

19 Weeks

Oopsie, looks like I missed the 18th week picture of baby! Anyways, here's what baby looks like this week:

Wow, looks cramped. Anyways, things are going well here. Feeling good, getting tired more easily. I'm enjoying doing things (like activities, and then Paige's birthday party), but I am REALLY enjoying the down time. Ahhhh. Quiet house, walking around in my lounge pants all day. Feels good!

I've been starting to have baby and pregnancy dreams. It seems kinda late in the game to start having them. The night before last I dreamt I was 7 or 8 months pregnant and I was always running around doing things. Particularly kicking people's butts. Litterally. I don't really ever have fighting dreams, but I did the other night. It wasn't scary, I just always felt rushed, like there was always something next to do. And then last night I dreamt I had a newborn and making sure it was always wrapped and Paige wasn't poking at it. I think that one, though, had to do with me holding baby Scott yesterday. Haha.

Baby is still moving a lot. I'm starting to feel it move more and more from the outside. Every now and then it feels like it has hiccups. At the end of the day, it also seems like my belly just gets heavier and it's like I have to start supporting it with my hands. Like a girdle. Haha.

Nothing else really physically changing. Just looking forward to next Friday for the ultrasound. Not looking forward to the drinking 4 cups of water beforehand though. Ugh. It's not like I already have to pee 30 minutes after drinking 16 oz of water or anything. Now I'll have to hold it! I remember last time, I was trying to enjoy the ultrasound and looking at Paige and everything, but I was getting more and more distracted by my impending accident. I didn't want the ultrasound to stop, but I wanted to pause so I could go pee and then we could resume. I mean, I know I wouldn't be able to do that...but that's how I felt ;)

We had a party yesterday for Paige's 2nd birthday (which her actual birthday is on Tuesday). It was really fun. We just had family and close friends over. Very relaxed, just hanging out and eating...exactly what I wanted! It was great. I can't believe my little girl is already two years old! Sheesh, how time flies! I can honestly remember last birthday as if it were only a few months ago. She had a lot of fun yesterday too. She loves playing around with other kids and then showing off for the adults. She's such a little ham :)

That's about it for me. My next appointment (like I said) is October 5th, and that's for my ultrasound. After that, I have a check up on the 18th for my 22nd week check up. Inbetween that time, I'll be going to California for my friend Jodie's wedding. Another flight while pregnant! At least I wont have to worry about carrying 50 lbs of luggage/diaper bag/stroller/Paige with me this time :). It will be nice to go alone, only for the sake of only having to worry about myself. I do wish that Brian and Paige could go though.

So, I guess until next time....that's it!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Okay, so maybe you'll get lucky with the whole peeing yourself at the ultrasound situation. I hadn't had to drink a bunch of water with my other two (different doctors do things differently I guess) so this time was my first experience drinking a bunch beforehand. The ultrasound tech was AWESOME - she checked my cervix and all that with a full bladder, then let me go potty before looking at the baby and spending lots of time pushing around on my bladder area. It was great. I can still say that I don't see what the fuss is all about. ;o)