Okay seriously, who are you people that "like/love" BOTH Laneah and Lincoln? I suppose each of my family members (mom, dad, Cody, and Carrie) could have put in at least 4 of those votes, just to get at me...but the 5th? Who are all of you that like these names? I'm so confused. I don't like EITHER! Carrie mentioned that a better spelling of Laneah would be Laenah. Which is true, it does look better. But like I said, Carrie, you can totally have that name, when you have kids in 15 years...and if you get to have a girl at all. ;)
Also, it looks as though I was wrong in my assumption that "everyone" thinks I'll have a boy this time. So far, the votes are only for a girl! Yay, go team girl!
Haha.
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
But, just to keep an even keel, one of your ten kids should be a boy.
Post a Comment