Cortney, Paige, and Claire

Some Yoder girls for ya

Our Babies

baby

baby

Monday, September 10, 2007

17 weeks

Okay, so 17 weeks "officially" starts tomorrow, but who cares if I post it a day early? ;)



This is what the little bugger looks like now:
Apparently he/she still looks a little like an alien. He/she takes after my dad (he makes a great alien face).

My belly (tummy? Belly sounds so much like I have a beer gut or something) is getting bigger...like starting to get in the way a bit. Well, okay...getting in the way of my view of my feet, anyway. Again, I still have a nice little layer that I never got rid of from Paige gain weight, so my tummy pokes out a little more than it maybe should (on someone who didn't have that extra layer). But still...it's kinda cool to see it growing.

So nothing much new, physically. This is the "boring" part where not much happens really, aside from the tummy growing. But it's not bad at all, because this trimester is the best! Mainly because it's so "boring" (uneventful, typically). I can just sit back and relax while living it up. Obviously pregnancy has bonuses that come with it...like people doing things for you ("oh don't pick that up, let me do it")....so....I just let it happen :)

My brain is still disconnected and I barely have a "processing" mode. Words just come out of my mouth while bypassing the "is this a good thing to say right now" section of the brain. It's so weird. I mean I know I'm already random and can be a bit flighty, but this is really giving me a bad image right now. Well, at least I can be a target of humor. And humor is always good.

Aside from the 3 things going on this month (OB appointment on the 20th, Paige's birthday party on the 23rd, and Paige's doctor check up on the 26th), next month is going to be fun too. My ultrasound is on the 5th, and then the 12th-15th I'll be gone to southern California for Jodie's wedding.

Anyways, so nothing new in the Yoder household. That's about it for now :)

No comments: