Well, here we are. Week 20! I can't believe I'm already halfway through. I mean, sure, it still feels like forever-- don't get me wrong. But at the same time...20 is a bigger number than the 4 weeks it was when I found out. I know I say this in basically every blog, but this Friday is when we *hopefully* find out if it's a boy or girl. Technically, I think we've decided on a girl name. But not anywhere near decided on a boy name. Ugh. I don't like any boy names! It's either that I don't like it, or it's already "taken" by people we know. I mean, I know you can't avoid names only on that basis, but at the same time, I want to avoid too many of the same name. I seriously just need to dive into a baby name book. I've looked occasionally online at names, and some that I've come across have peaked my interested...but still...I just need to keep looking.
Baby IS moving a lot though. I feel like I say that a lot too. It's just that the movements become more frequent along with being stronger. Belly is sticking out more too. Baby is still farther down, but it feels like all my insides are being pushed up too. Which, I mean, I know they are. But I kinda have a "barrell" middle look. Like...I just look big now. Honestly, it looks like I could be just fat, too. So I'm trying to wear maternity clothes as much as possible so if anyone has any question in their mind...at least I'm wearing the OBVIOUS oversized babydoll shirt. Haha.
I got my hair done yesterday, which is a nice change. I love chaning my hair up, and since I've been unemployed and then us raising a family, we have had to straighten priorities. But I found a good place that's been working for me and it's way more affordable than I've spent in the past. And that, right there, is a selling point. Give me good service and don't rob me, and we'll be the best of friends :). But anyways, it's a medium blonde, and about 4 inches shorter. It's kinda on the golden side. Okay, a lot on the golden side. But that's okay. I was kinda hoping for more on the ash side, but maybe it will dull out a bit. My hair just has a lot of reds in it. I thank my mom's side of the family for that. No really, it's okay.
So if I have been craving anything (aside from good food in general) it would have to be Japanese food. Good Japanese though. Happy Teryiaki sits like a rock in my tummy and doesn't make me feel very good. But there's this place on Martin, called Osaka. Mmm, I seriously want to go there right now. Get some California rolls, tempura, gyosa, and miso soup! AHHHH!
Anyways, I should go get Paige up from her nap, since she's yelling and everything.
Along with letting some people know over the phone, I will also post on here and Myspace the baby's gender, Friday evening.
Okay that's all!
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I can't wait!
-Lisa
I guess it's time to start practicing saying Lincoln Lane, Lincoln Lane, Lincoln Lane, Lincoln Lane. Say, before you know it, it will just flow out yer mouf! Yaay!!!
Post a Comment