Cortney, Paige, and Claire

Some Yoder girls for ya

Our Babies

baby

baby

Monday, August 27, 2007

I call a prediction!

Okay, aside from the little graphic I posted a couple days ago, I am predicting a couple baby's sexes...just for fun...

I predict:

- Samantha will have a boy (November)
- Lisa will have a boy (January)
- Jessica will have girl (February)
- I will have a girl (February)

For some reason I'm totally sure that Lisa will have a boy. I just can't see it any other way.

But, for Sam, I'm more like 49 (girl)/51 (boy) about it all. So...if it's a girl, then I'll say "I thought so!" Hahaha

Like I said...I'm just calling it. So if I win for all four of these predictions...I hope I get a prize.

Also, if I'm having a girl, my brother gets a prize too because he's the ONLY other one calling it a girl.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now wouldn't it be silly to name a girl Lincoln. Well, I guess if that's the case, then you'll have to.

Sam said...

Hey, so I did the same predictor and you and it says I'll have a girl, too. Weird....my gut still says boy....we'll just have to wait and see. :o)

Sam said...

(P.S. Lincoln would be pretty cute for a girl. ;o) )

Unknown said...

You know, Link is a pretty genderless nick name. I like it. Okay so it's settled.

But really, I know he's a boy.

:)

Unknown said...

yay! you and I get to share a prize! :)

Sam said...

HA HA your prediction was wrong for Lisa. Wonder about mine...