So today is better. I don't know why yesterday was so bad. I am definately feeling sorry for myself lately...I need to quit that.
Like I said, I do feel better today. I also feel more accomplished since I do feel better. Doing laundry, cleaned the rooms, vaccuumed everywhere, cleaned the bathroom. Good times!
Now I just dread thinking about what's for dinner! Ahhh!
Today is a really nice day too. There's clouds still, sure, but the sun is mostly out and the temperature is nice and there's a breeze. I like warm breezes. Mmmm.
Yesterday evening, during my pout time, I was really crampy too. Not bad cramps, but like growing-baby cramps. Which in a way was reassuring. But of course in the other way, it was like "oooooouch...come on!". It KINDA brought me back to the beginning stages of labor pains. Of course it wasn't the same intensity, but it was a similar feeling (just way less). Then I thought about how it was for me in the hospital the day Paige was born. I realize I don't really remember much, as far as how everything felt. But I remember being excited and nervous :)
Anyways, tomorrow is my 14 week check up. I always like OB visits...it's reassuring and it's nice to know how the baby is doing. I'll let you know how that goes.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment