So yeah, 15 weeks! Here's a picture of the babe...

Lisa had told me yesterday that she and Steve felt the baby move from the outside for the first time, sooooo I had a dream I felt my baby move too! I mean, like I said, I feel the "quickening" or the fluttery feeling. But I dreamt I felt the baby move it's elbow/knee/head (something round) from the top of the belly button area, to the bottom. It felt so real that I almost feel like I really did feel it! Haha. Funny, funny. But I did feel a lot of the stretching "crampy" feeling last night in bed. I just layed there on my side and pressed firmly to see if I could feel from the outside. I think maybe I did at one point, but I realized a little bit into it that I wasn't really paying attention. Haha.
Anyways, good times. Not much going on today. That's about it!


No comments:
Post a Comment