So today I feel poopy. Yucky tummy...growling intestinal area. Not fun. And when I don't feel good, I start to worry. Of course about the pregnancy. I worry...maybe if I'm not doing well, then the baby isn't doing well. This pregnancy is so different than last time...I almost wonder, is it supposed to be this way? Is my subconscience preparing me for a tragic event? I haven't been convinced very well or easily this whole time that everything seems right or okay. I worry. I don't like to worry like this. It scares me :(
I know each pregnancy can be totally different. I know this. But at the same time, is my worry unwarranted? Can you really say so? No, I can't either. Of course we wont know until something does or doesn't happen. Why do I feel so bad, and for so long? I hate this!! Shouldn't this have gone away or dwindled yet?
I'm so whining right now, and I know it. It's because I'm scared. Well, not like shaking in my bones scared...but worried scared.
Ah. Anyways, this was me whining and scared. If you couldn't tell. That's all.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Dont' forget to breathe. Your worrying may not be good for Lincoln. Try to remember that everything is in God's hands.
Post a Comment