Cortney, Paige, and Claire

Some Yoder girls for ya

Our Babies

baby

baby

Friday, January 4, 2008

Week 33...not much longer!

Well hello there. It's getting harder to just be able to sit at the computer and type. The baby doesn't like it when I sit upright...more and more. I'm usually more comfortable these days just laying down. How lazy!!

But at the same time, it IS nice that laying down this time around (as opposed to when I was pregnant with Paige) isn't as difficult. I love laying down. Especially in my bed when I melt right into it. With my nice buttery, super soft body pillow. Aaaaahhhh. And then I have a super soft duvet cover as well. Double aaaaahhhhhh. You know where I want to be right now.

So let's see. I don't have a doctor's appointment this week, so I don't have any doctor info to share. So I'll just share how I'm doing in general.

I think especially in the last two weeks, I am just pooped. I get up in the morning and I just want to lay back down because it feels like my body is working so hard already! I was going to go grocery shopping this afternoon...but I decided not to because I didn't want to deal with hyped up Paige and her gazillion questions, and then shuffling around the store. Wow...I really am lazy. I just feel so pooped though!! You don't judge me, right? Haha.

I'm still not swelling as bad as last time. It IS getting to a point where slipping off and on my wedding ring isn't so easy. The doctor mentioned taking it off so that it wont have to get cut off if I can't get it off later. But...I don't want to take off my ring! I didn't last time. And yeah...I had to wait a couple months before it was able to slip off my finger (after Paige was born)...but that's okay with me. But yeah, I just tried to take it off just now, and I wouldn't be able to get it off without soap. Hahaha.

Gosh, I'm so big! And I know in the next 6 weeks I'll still only be getting bigger!! I'm not in the super-uncomfortable-all-the-time phase yet, but I'm sure getting there quickly.

I just want to lay down!

Oh, and haha, it's also at a point where my maternity shirts are getting too "short" too! Argh, I hate that! Even my super long Old Navy long sleeve T's. The used to go past my butt, but now when I walk around, I can feel that there's a tiny little gap between the top of my pants and the bottom of my shirt in the front. It's just because the belly sticks out so much, that it pulls the fabric up. That's why I always bought my clothes bigger, though...because I knew this was going to happen ;)

Oh and then I've gotten SUPER picky about food again, too. Like nothing sounds good. And of course I don't want to cook anything. But when I do cook, for some reason it always takes me a couple hours to do. Last night it took me about 2 1/2 hours just to make enchiladas. Yes. It really did. I was just moving so slow. But apparently I'm the one who is supposed to make dinner even when I'm so tired. I just hope I get SUPER taken care of when this baby is born. Ahem.

Anyways, yeah, so nothing tastes good. Cereal is becoming the staple again. Actually it's normally a staple in my diet. But it's now because there's nothing else that sounds good. I also get into phases where "rich" food is what I want, but then a couple days later, richer food makes me want to gag and I just want fresh fruit and veggies. But then by the time I go to the store to buy fresh stuff, I don't each much of it and it sits in my fridge and goes bad. Wow, I really hate food right now! Hahaha

Oh and so many...sooooo many little things are getting on my nerves. SO MANY. Fatness gets on my nerves. Like fatty foods...anything with a cup of mayo in it or more, for some reason makes me mad. Seeing fat on meats. Yuck. Just anything having to do with fatty stuff. Being gluttonous...over eating, seeing other people over eat...seeing the effects of over eating. Seeing people each lots and lots of rich foods. Only having rich foods as my only option of food being presented to me as a normal daily meal. But for some reason going to a party or whatever and there's appetizers that are high fat and calorie...doesn't bother me. I don't know why that is, either. Maybe because it's appetizers, and not a meal. I don't know. Oh and then anything jiggly. I don't know why....jiggly stuff makes me think of fattness.

Gosh, I'm so bad. I don't know why I'm allowing myself to confess this to everyone.


Especially since I'm "big" right now. I mean, SURE I'm pregnant, but I'm not small. Maybe it's just my anticipation of losing weight after this baby is born, makes me anxious. Like I just want it all to go away. So anything having to do with fatness just grosses me out because I'm seriously not wanting me to be fat for a long time after Claire is born. Which is a legitimate fear because I was overweight the whole time after Paige was born. I DON'T want to be that this time around!!

I'm just freaking out. Don't mind me.

Oh and then the usual stuff that still bothers me: bossyness, general unfriendliness, rudeness, insults, non-helpfulness....you know, stuff like that. Stuff that generally would bother most anyone, but I'm just super-uno sensitive to it while I'm pregnant. You know!!

Anyways that's about it :)

I'll write more next week after my appointment.

Oh and here's a picture of me...super lovely...

No comments: