Cortney, Paige, and Claire

Some Yoder girls for ya

Our Babies

baby

baby

Monday, January 21, 2008

36 Weeks!



So here are a couple pictures of me, first off...

I basically still look the same:


I have my appointment this week, on Thursday. This is going to be the first appointment where they "check" me. NOT looking forward to that. Bleh, I hate that part.

Things for me have been getting more and more uncomfortable. I still don't have energy, but I am obviously running out of room it seems by the HOUR! I can't sit and be comfortable, and I can't even lay down any more and be comfortable. Sleeping this past week hasn't been a walk in the park. I'm finally not really sleeping well at night. I don't think I'm actually going through REM. Which, haha...I have no idea if I am or not. I just said that to make it seem like I knew what I was talking about. But, I guess it could be a possibility. Never really reaching REM because I'll wake up to pee before then. Lame. So then if I don't ever really get into a deep sleep, that could be why I don't really feel rested anymore. But then of course I feel bad because I'm effecting Brian's sleep too. I need him to be rested when I'm not...you know? But the only way to avoid that is by sleeping in seperate beds. Which neither of us want to do. Well, actually I wouldn't mind (I'd get to hog the whole thing!!) but neither of us want to give up the bed. Haha.

I'm getting the B.H. contractions more even when I DO drink enough water. It's just that time now. The body is getting ready to birth a baby. Go, body...go! Anyways, so that means it's, yes you guessed it, uncomfortable. It's like (sorta) being in the middle of a situp, at like a 45 degree angle and holding it...but you also have resistance trying to bring you back to the ground. I don't know...maybe it's not like that. But it gets really, really tight sometimes. Like now!! Ugh!

Hmm, maybe I should go lay down. Well, I just wanted to mostly update with the pictures. I'll write more after my appointment on Thursday and share what the doctor has to say.

Okay bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is (Lanea) Claire a two year old already? That's a big bebboly. Like your daddy's belly. That makes your daddy proud.