So I had my 36 week check up today. It went like normal, except I got "checked" and did the Group B strep thingie.
Currently, I am at 1 cm dialated and 50% effaced. Which I know is basically nothing. So, I'm not really thinking anything of it. I DO hope, however, I can last the 3 more weeks until Claire's birthday. I'm sure I will. No biggie.
My blood pressure was still in the good-ish range of 120-something/80. I have gained 5 more lbs, bleh! So my overall weight gain is 27 lbs. Not bad for pregnancy, but more than I wanted. Oh well...just have to work that much harder when I'm healed after surgery. Claire's heartbeat was in the 170's, which was kinda fast, but the doctor wasn't worried about it. So I guess I wont be.
My next appointment is on Tuesday, so we'll see if I progress much in the next 5 days. I doubt it. Which is good. But that's funny...how many pregnant women want to STAY pregnant for their due date (that is, after they are considered full-term). I don't know many. Haha.
After the doctor's appointment, we went to Wal-Mart for some random stuff and groceries. Ugh, I hate that place. It's so annoying. And then on top of it, I can't move fast so my grocery shopping lasted me 2 hours! Hahaha. Poor Paige, she was getting irritable towards the end. But when we got home, she went right down for a nap! That was nice.
So now, 30 minutes later after I first decided to lay down....I finally will go do so. I'm pooped from my morning already!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment