So it's basically around the same, which is kinda nice...because then it's not like I'm that much bigger than before when I didn't start off 20 lbs overweight :) And I didn't have stretch marks...oh those were the days ;)
Speaking of stretching, my skin is getting itchy again! That means it's stretching again! Yikes! I should definately be sure to put the lotion on this time. I know that buttering up the belly doesn't totally equate with no stretch marks, but it does make sense to keep the skin hydrated.
Brian actually felt and saw the baby move last night. Obviously Claire has been moving for a long while now, but every time I have Brian touch my belly, she seriously stops moving! There's even times where Brian touches my belly, Claire doesn't move for like 2 minutes, and as soon as he removes his hand, she starts moving! No joke! So, he finally caught her last night. We're not as "oh my gosh, the baby is moving, feel it!!" as we were last time, but it's still fun to have other people feel her move, even if it's not as "new" as before.
According to "What to Expect When You're Expecting" I'm actually in my 6th month. Wowzers...that means only 3 more months. The next couple months will go by painfully fast, I already know it. Because, you know...the Holidays (although they can be stressful) go by really fast. Then all of a sudden it will be January. Then Lisa will have her baby...and then all of a sudden it will be my turn!!
I'm also determined not to do anything this Holiday season. I know that sounds ridiculously selfish, but I get emotionally overwhemled easily when I'm pregnant. So that means I get moody. Like, I don't like people telling me what to do, and I don't like people EXPECTING me to do things without asking me if I want to. And we all know that the Holiday season will bring that out in people. Again, I know it's totally selfish, but these feelings are automatic for me. I just want to enjoy and not be part of the chaos. Is that too much? Hahahaha.
Anyways, that's about it. Just moving along with life, trying to make it as simple as possible :)
Until next time...


2 comments:
You look great!! One hot mamma if you ask me! I am starting to get itchy now too. Hope you have a great week!
I thoroughly enjoyed reading about your adventures. Confession time, this is the first time I've come to this page. I was out of the loop for awhile. (Maybe a lifetime, I don't quite know ;)
Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that the whole family is visiting you and Brian for the holidays. We'll space it from Thanksgiving to Christmas just to give you a break. We have it divided out for all of the weekends. Love, Aunt Gavene
KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))))
Post a Comment