Cortney, Paige, and Claire

Some Yoder girls for ya

Our Babies

baby

baby

Monday, October 29, 2007

Week 24

Wow...I haven't written since last week. But I notice that has been happening lately. It's not that I don't have time...I just forget. Plus, it's not like anything different is happening.

I think I've gained a couple more pounds. And if anything, it's because of the recent carb intake I feel I've gone through. I hate food! Food right now is making me really irritable. I don't want to make anything...I just want things available for me to eat. And unfortunately, the things that ARE available for me to eat that I have...seriously are all carbs. Bread, cereal, bagels, and then there's the dairy I shouldn't eat too much of....cream cheese, CHEESE, milk. I talked to Carrie about this a couple days ago, but seriously I just need to eat veggies. And oddly enough, I want to. I want something fresh. But here's another problem: I buy veggies....but then I don't eat them right away. So by the time I want some, most are already going bad. GRRRR!

I know I'm ridiculous about this. I'm actually irritable today. And that's basically because Paige didn't take a nap today and has been especially....special today. So...now I'm irritable. Ha!

Anyways, food makes me mad. Because I don't want to make it, I want it available to me already prepared, I don't want it to go rotten, and I don't want it to make me gain 5 lbs in 2 weeks. And I want it to be nutritious, obviously. Seriously, please...someone make me food or give me good ideas that wont take a long time OR be expensive!!! (That's the other thing...I hate it when the food that's good for you is more expensive than the food that's bad for you. Come on!)

Oooooh! Baby has hiccups! Those always feel weird...almost like I should be giggling because...I don't know. I almost want to giggle every time she hiccups!

Okay, time for me to cut Brian's hair now. Thats all!

No comments: