Cortney, Paige, and Claire

Some Yoder girls for ya

Our Babies

baby

baby

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

28 Weeks

28 weeks...the start of doctor check ups every 2 weeks. Yay! I have my appointment on Wednesday in the morning. This is the first time I've had an appointment in the morning since my very first nurse visit in June or July. So, Paige will be going with me. I hope that goes well. I'm sure it will. She just doesn't like doctor's offices, so she tends to get scared at first and crying thinking that we're going to the doctor for her. But I try and explain that it's for me ;)

My belly button is kinda-ish poking out now. I have a really deep innie, normally, so my belly button doesn't really pop out when my belly gets stretched like on some girls. Last time it didn't. It just was flush with the rest of my skin. I actually think it's creepier looking to have a flat belly button than an outie. Hahaha. But anyways, maybe with a previous pregnancy my belly button isn't the same so it might actually pop out this time. Weird!

Oh, and here's me


Look at that grow!

Claire is moving. Thats all she does- move, move, move! I still have the same aches and pains as I have been. For some reason, though, sleeping is getting a little better. I don't feel like I toss and turn as much. I don't know what Brian thinks though, haha. But to me, it seems less. My fingernails are growing like crazy. I guess they have been the whole time, but since I don't bite them anymore, I feel like I'm clipping them all the time. Speaking of nails, I really could go for a pedicure right now ;)

So only 11 more weeks to go! I can't believe it's almost December already! Time is flying...too fast? Not fast enough? I can't decide anymore. It's both at the same time! I'll be asking about my c-section details at this appointment coming up. Liiike, the day/time/what doctor, type of details.

Nothing else....really. So far, I still don't have swelling. Well, at least much of it. The past week I've noticed that when I wear socks, there's a tiny little indent in my skin where the socks sit. But no other signs anywhere else yet. My heart is fluttery kinda frequently, and I've talked to the doctor about it. As far as they're concerned, it's nothing really to be concerned about since I don't have pain in my chest or any other bad signs with my fluttery heart. Every now and then I feel like I can FEEL my blood pressure elevating. And not because I'm mad. It's just random, when I'm sitting or standing, my heart kinda feels like it's beating a little faster and I feel a little adrenaline rush. It's weird. I think I remember this with Paige too. But I am convinced I have a thyroid thing. I'm going to ask the doctor about it, too. See if I can get another blood test for it. I'm actually not THAT worried about it, but it would be nice to know if there is anything.

Anyways, blah blah blah. Thats about it for today. I'll write more after my doctor's appointment on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll go with and watch Paige for your doctor visits and just help drive and be company for you when you do things like this. Oh... Wait... You still live a long way away, don't you. Rats. I won't be able to help then. Sorry. Just dreaming I guess.