So here I am...

To me, I look the same. As I have since like week 20. But I know I don't really. The belly just gets bigger little by little. Fortunately I haven't been swelling or anything like that. I know a lot of last time's swelling had to do with the summer heat. But it's nice to not see your feet plump up like sausages. I can still see the bones in my feet! Haha.
I realize I'm totally paying more attention to how I look, this time. What I mean is, when I was pregnant with Paige (and then after Paige was born....for a long time) I never really did my hair...ever....I never put makeup on, and I never really cared about what I wore. And not saying all that is important, but I realize that this time around, since I am taking the time...it kinda makes me feel better about myself. Like...I'm not this big fat blob that...well, looks fat. Sure I still might be a big girl, but at least I look like I'm taking care of myself this time, haha. So...yeah. Not that makeup and a blowdryer is the key to everything...but sometimes it's the the right key for the day. And really, I still only do all that when I leave the house. When I'm home alone all day....there's no makeup, the hair is in a pony, and I wear Brian's t-shirts and pj pants. Haha. Sometimes it's funny if someone wants to come over once in a blue moon (because I'm so popular) I basically then frantically think "crap! now I have to figure out something to wear!" haha. Not that I'm saying crap about a visitor...whatever, you know.
I told Brian last night, "okay, seriously, I swear I think this baby moves more than Paige did" because really, thats what it feels like! I only have small periods of the day that the baby ISN'T moving! I mean it's nice, because I like the baby moving...but at the same time...sheesh! I feel like I'm getting beat up inside all the time! But then Brian reminded me that I said that a lot about Paige too. I don't really remember, but I do remember thinking that she moved a lot. But still....this baby is ferocious.
Lets see...what else.
My tailbone doesn't hurt as much as before. I mean I still can't sit forever, but it's not as stabbing pain as before. I'm sure before it was just things shifting around or something and it was all new feeling...or something. But now maybe it's all shifted into place and I'm okay. I don't have heartburn this week as bad as last week. Oh wait, it's Monday. I mean it wasn't as bad last week as it was the week before. It just kinda comes in waves. Maybe just depending on where the baby is sitting that day.
Basically, as boring as this sounds, I'm doing really good...just normal. Nothing bad or exceptionally good going on. Just boring stuff. Sitting around and waiting. And getting as much sleep as I can :). Hey, I know in some people's opinions, I'm being lazy. But REALLY, I learned my lesson last time with Paige. I want to get in as much sleep and relaxation as I can, right now...because I know it will be a while after the baby comes that I will be able to relax again. So, I know I'm lazy....but you can only really give me a hard time about it when I don't have small kids anymore. How about that? Haha.
Anyways, that's all. I should end this before I really start rambling.


No comments:
Post a Comment