...Eh...ready for what? I don't know. Things to happen, I guess.
So here I am, back from a weekend trip to California. If you want to know more about it, check out my latest blog on my MySpace (http://www.myspace.com/cyode249 ) and it talks pretty much all about it. I also have pictures up as well, in my photo albums there.
So, again, this blog is about baby and me. So I'll chat it up about us.
By the way, I think Brian and I have offically changed Claire's middle name. Instead of Lauren, it's actually going to be Madisyn. Two reasons: 1) Brian didn't think Claire Lauren flowed (which a couple other people agreed with), and 2) Brian's pretty sure he will be "cursed" with a 3rd girl, so I'll be able to name her Lauren instead. Haha.
So, everyone, it's Claire Madisyn :)
Anyhoo...I'm now 22 weeks along. Only 17 more weeks to go (unless she wants to come sooner...hopefully not). Claire is moving right along, just like Paige did. Move, move, move...kick, kick, kick. One week you think she's moving a lot...and then the next week comes around and she's somehow moving MORE. But it's good. I like to feel her move. I keep checking the scale every week to make sure I'm not going overboard with my weight. I know I'll gain most of my weight towards the end anyways, but so far I'm still under 10 lbs of weight gain. Probably only around 6 or so. I'm not doing well on walking on the treadmill, but I do try to do a lot of walking in general (parking farther away from the store, type of stuff). I'm still BASICALLY watching what I eat. It's hard not to give into those cravings sometimes, you know (*ahem*, fettuccini alfredo, pop-tarts, ice cream). I realized last pregnancy, with Paige, I was digging the Mexican food. But this time around it's Japanese. I've probably mentioned that already on this blog somewhere. Anyways, Japanese food is yumm-a-licious. I also wondered if since I ate Mexican food last time, whether that's the reason Paige likes spicy food so much? Or she could just like spicy food like her daddy does. Who knows.
I'm still fitting into my pre-pregnancy pants, and I decided I don't like maternity pants. By the way, Old Navy has low-rise maternity pants. What the heck!? Seriously, I thought one of the points of maternity pants are that since you don't have a waist anymore, you basically need something to help keep your pants up (the extra fabric and elastic). I mean sure, I know it's also to keep belly comfortable without worrying about zippers and buttons. But low-rise maternity pants? I have trouble keeping my pants up anyways! I'm sure people don't want to see my low-rise falling down. Yuck. But I DO have a pair that the extra fabric goes mid-belly for me. So I like those. And I'd prefer the full-support belly pants too, but I don't really see those anywhere. I know Sam has a pair, and I might just need to snag those from her when her baby is born. Anyways, all that to say I don't really like maternity pants anymore. I love the shirts thought :). Those are always fun!
I have my 22 week check up with the doctor tomorrow. Just the usual stuff. I hope my BP isn't still increasing. But I also know that worrying about it isn't going to make it better. Ugh, I just don't want hypertension again. Who does?
Welp, that's about it. I'll take some belly pictures soon and post them. I've been missing about 2 weeks at a time, sometimes. I try and take them every week, but sometimes the weeks fly by.
Okay thanks for reading.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment