Cortney, Paige, and Claire

Some Yoder girls for ya

Our Babies

baby

baby

Friday, October 5, 2007

It's a GIRL!

Well folks, looks like I'm a super genius and my guesstimate was right. Haha...just kidding. I mean about me being a super genius. Not about being lucky about my initial guess.

So yeah, we're having a girl! We don't have a scanner, and if I remember to borrow anyone's in the near future, then I can go ahead and post the ultrasound pictures we got.

It was fun again to go through the whole ultrasound process. Being able to feel her move at the same time as getting to see her move on the screen. Ah, it felt good.

Fortunately I was able to empty my bladder in the very beginning of the appointment so I didn't have to go through the torture. That was very kind.

Paige was funny (she was with us the whole time) and kept pointing to the screen and saying "bee bee" and then once we found out it was a girl, we told her to say sister. Later on, at home, I pointed to my belly and said "sister is in here" and she points to her own belly and says "seester...seester" hahaha. Too cute.

So yeah, we're really excited. Only 19 more weeks to go!

Oh right, and we have, so far, agreed on the name

Claire Lauren Yoder

2 comments:

The Chases said...

YA! It's a girl!!! Page will have the perfect playmate. I LOVE the name claire - It was on my list of girl names. Congrats lady! I am so happy for you!

Sam said...

A question I meant to ask you earlier is about your due date...since you began wondering if your due date was correct, did the ultrasound confirm the orignal date? It must have cause you would have told us otherwise, right?

Yay for Claire!