Cortney, Paige, and Claire

Some Yoder girls for ya

Our Babies

baby

baby

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Week 23

Here is my 23 week belly...what fun!



I'm-a gettin' big! Baby Claire is just cookin' away. She's about a foot long. Sure feels like it when she moves around. Like when she gets me in the side and kicks my bladder at the same time. She's just letting me know she loves me. Ha! But the REAL joy is when she gets big enough to reach up into my ribs AND trying to get out (ahem...tapping on the cervix)...that gets a little owie.

Anyways, really not much new. Just little stuff that comes up every now and then that I remember from before. Like really how hard it gets to get up from a couch...especially when your couch sinks in a bit. Or how easily you get full because your stomach is getting less and less space. Or how wide your torso gets because your bones are shifting around. So that you look like a tree trunk from the front....no waist. Haha. Fun stuff.

Oh and then the heartburn. Sometimes I get heartburn no matter what: if I eat "mild" foods, or even if I drink juice or milk. There's a point where Tums just don't work anymore for me. I had bad heartburn last time too.

Well, only 2 more weeks and then I have my 25 week appointment.

That's about it!

No comments: