Man oh man. Here I am...10 more weeks to go. Claire moves so much. And actually, sometimes her moves hurt me! And not from the inside (like kicking my ribs or my bladder) but from the outside. Like I'll rest my arm on top of my belly or something, and then she'll move something and basically like kick my arm off myself, but it's this weird feeling like it almost hurt! I mean...it startles me a bit...like "whoa...ow!"
Or maybe it doesn't really hurt and it's just that it's kinda annoying. Haha. She doesn't let me sit and just be still. She is so squirmy. Last night while I was trying to sleep (on either side) she would be having this kick-boxing session or something. Non-stop! I'm pretty good with ignoring it for the most part, but last night seemed especially violent. So, I wonder if I'll get to have a little snuggle bunny this time...or if I'll get another Paige ;)...can't wait!
Aside from that, things are going well. My appetite has decreased the past couple weeks. I mean not like dramatically, but it's not like every food item in sight makes me want to drool. I think it's partly because I'm getting less room inside and the heartburn kinda decreases the appetite too. We went to Red Robin last night and Brian and I split a burger, mostly because I just knew I wouldn't be able to eat my own burger...but that I wanted one. So I didn't end up even eating half of my half. Maybe I did. So it's kinda sad, because I wanted to eat my burger but I couldn't.
Oh I have to share this kinda funny Paige thing. Yesterday Paige and I went to the mall to pick up a few items and then went to Subway for lunch. She and I split a turkey sandwich and then I got a Sprite too. So, I basically never let Paige drink soda. She's maybe had like tastes of soda probably 2 or 3 times in her whole life so far, but I thought it would be fun to give her a little Sprite. I drank most of it, but when she got to have some, she thought it was really fun. She called it "bubbles" because of the carbonation. Pretty funny.... "bubbles, eeeese?" hahaha. She so stinkin' cute.
But, as a side note, just because I let her have some Sprite yesterday, doesn't mean I'm letting her drink soda. I don't want some people to get the wrong idea and think it's okay to give her soda now or something. Ahem.
Oh I basically wear my slippers everywhere. Litterally, everywhere. Shopping, friends houses...out and about in general. But they're...like "boot" looking slippers...that kinda look like they could be Uggs. It's not like granny-looking or cartoon slippers. They don't really look all that much like slippers, and they have soles to them. And actually, I shouldn't admit this, but I used to make fun of Carrie for doing the same thing. So if you're reading this Carrie...sorry...but I do it now too. So I guess you're allowed to give me a hard time now. But it's so much more comfortable for my pregnant feet to just wear them :)
Hmm, I'm trying to think of other things. Oh I read that I'm technically in my 7th month now. Which I mean, I know it's December and I'm due in February (and you could just do the math that way), but I've been just keeping track of the weeks this time, and not the months...so to all of a sudden realize I'm already in my 7th month. Sheesh!
Okay that was the last thing I could think of right now. Anyways, I'll post a picture soon (before Sunday anyway).
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Can't believe how close we're getting. Hope you are well!!! Jess
What time is your apt? Maybe I will see you there!
Post a Comment