Cortney, Paige, and Claire

Some Yoder girls for ya

Our Babies

baby

baby

Friday, June 13, 2008

4 Month Check-up

Today Claire had her 4 month well-child check up. Here are her stats:

15 lbs 10 oz (90th percentile)
25 inches (75th percentile)
Head is in the 75th percentile as well

She had 5 shots today (poor baby)

She is "preforming" at what most 5 1/2 month olds are doing

I was given the "ok" if I want to start solid foods, but I probably wont start for another month or so. I figure I'll start giving her rice cereal right before we go to California so that it will help keep her full for the wedding (so I wont have to feed her or something before or during the ceremony).

That's the basics. Everything she's doing is good, and although she has a head cold right now, she's still doing fine. I can't remember if I've mentioned this here or not, but the other night I noticed that her bottom left tooth has officially broken through. You can see the tip of it when you look in her mouth, and you can definitely feel it with your finger. Here we go, right?

So hopefully she does well with the shots. She did well last time, and I made sure she's gotten some dosages of Tylenol to help with the injection site at least.

Okay, that's all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so you reminded me to check out what McKinlea was at her 6 month check-up. She weighed 15 lbs, 2 oz and was 25 1/4" long. There's the proof: your 4 month old is as big as my 6 month old!! CrAzY!!

And she's beating her by breaking those teeth. Just goes to show... the "norm" for each baby is very different. Right?

Sammiantha