This is funny...Claire "squaks" all the time now. Just yelling and kind of screaming...but not because she's mad...she just likes to do it. It's funny.
I just posted (and back posted) a ton of stuff. I am getting so bad at it now! I don't know how you do it with 2 kids! Hope you guys had a great time in Cal. Did you fly? Take care and oh, Claire is gorgeous. I love that she is chunking up=)
I am 28 and I now have two beautiful daughters: Paige Riley who is 4 1/2 years old, and Claire Madisyn who is 2 years old. I have been married for 5 1/2 years to the guy who completes the frustrating puzzle called "me", Mr. Brian Yoder. We currently live in Lacey, Washington.
2 comments:
I just posted (and back posted) a ton of stuff. I am getting so bad at it now! I don't know how you do it with 2 kids! Hope you guys had a great time in Cal. Did you fly? Take care and oh, Claire is gorgeous. I love that she is chunking up=)
So cute!! It sounds like Clair isn't having a good day though!!! :)
Post a Comment