Cortney, Paige, and Claire

Some Yoder girls for ya

Our Babies

baby

baby

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

3 months old!

On Monday, Claire turned 3 months old. Oh me oh my....how time does fly! (yeah, I'm good)

She has really grown these past few weeks, it seems by a lot! Really chunked out, getting stronger, more aware and more interested in things around her...and she continues to talk a lot! It's really fun.

This past week, the girls and I spent a week in California with my parents. We went to go surprise Carrie for her wedding shower (she sure was surprised!) and then to just hang out and enjoy California weather. It was fun and the girls did really good. My parents helped out a lot (and so did Cody and Carrie when we saw them) and it was nice for me to just be able to focus on one girl at a time during the day. I tried to get some sun, but I think my skin is immune to tans. Seriously.

Paige is so funny because she becoming this little girl...it's so crazy to see. Especially when looking back at younger pictures of her and remembering how she was. And watching videos. She is a crazy girl, but she also can be very kind and polite and considerate of other people (for a 2 year old, that is!).

Coming back to Washington and it's weather is a bit disappointing, but I am glad to be back in my zone...trying to get back into a schedule and getting the girls rested up from traveling so much. Unpacking seems daunting at this moment. I just want to sleep ;)

I feel like I should be writing more, but instead I'll post some pictures from Mother's Day...


During a stop on the drive back to Washington...my cute girls :)



Carrie and I at her apartment in Redding



Cody and Rose



Dad, Claire, and Mom



Cody throwing Paige in the air (her highest point in the throw) yikes!!



Mom and her kids



The girls on Mother's Day

1 comment:

Lowe Family said...

I can't believe how much carrie and cody have grown!! What cute girls! They sure are getting big!