I love taking pictures of her during bath time and showing how BIG she is!
Paige making a silly face

Here's a good smile!

My beautiful dark eyed baby with her curly hair!

I love that diaper butt

Molly and her second child

Paige, Grandma Vonnie, and Claire during Thanksgiving

Molly, Paige, and me. Paige looks more like Molly's daughter than mine!

This was hilarious. Claire was just kinda whiney, and then Molly and I decided to be silly and take a funny picture with her whining. Claire looks terrified!

Not much similarity here. Maybe Paige is just Molly's. ;)

Daddy and Crazy Hair Girl

Paige and Uncle Prestin

Grandma Vonnie and the Claire-bear
Paige making a silly face

Here's a good smile!

My beautiful dark eyed baby with her curly hair!

I love that diaper butt

Molly and her second child

Paige, Grandma Vonnie, and Claire during Thanksgiving

Molly, Paige, and me. Paige looks more like Molly's daughter than mine!

This was hilarious. Claire was just kinda whiney, and then Molly and I decided to be silly and take a funny picture with her whining. Claire looks terrified!

Not much similarity here. Maybe Paige is just Molly's. ;)

Daddy and Crazy Hair Girl

Paige and Uncle Prestin

Grandma Vonnie and the Claire-bear


1 comment:
Nice blog oh daughter of mine! Poor Molly, it looks like she's a little tired in the one picture. Must be the 2 kids wear you out more factor. ;-) No Betsy and finance pictures? Why?
Claire is going to have fun learning how to walk at G'Paa and G'Ma'am's baby bootcamp!!
Post a Comment