Cortney, Paige, and Claire

Some Yoder girls for ya

Our Babies

baby

baby

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Crawling

So, Claire has the "real" crawling down, pretty much now. Every now and then she'll slide down on her tummy and scoot around that way, but for the most part she is on her hands and knees. Brian also noticed that she's a little more coordinated than Paige was at that age. Brian was swinging a toy in front of her, ands he grasped it pretty quick. Compared to Paige's abilities, that is, haha.

It's fun to think about what my babies are going to be like when they're older. This is how I see it:

- Paige will be the book-smart one. Concerned with learning anything and everything and being good at it, making sure she's got it perfected. She probably wont be coordinated enough to be "athletic" (although that wont stop me from letter her play sports if she wants to), but she'll definitely have the brains.

- Claire will be the one with the personality. Not to say Paige wont have an appealing personality, but I'm thinking Claire will be the one that wants to be friends with everyone. More charming. She'll probably keep her cuteness too, and as a sister of mine has learned, cuteness has it's benefits! Hahaha. I'm guessing that Claire will also have the coordination to excel in athletics.

Of course I could be TOTALLY WRONG in all of this, considering they're only 3 years old and 10 months old, hahaha. But, it's just fun to guess like that. We'll see when I look back on this in 10 years and remember what I said ;)

Those two girls are so different, that I also guess that they'll be good friends. This is, again, pure speculation, and I'm taking a lot of this from experience. Like, Carrie and me. Carrie and I can be similar in a lot of ways (like, how we're exceedingly cool), but there are a lot of personality differences between us that I believe is a good match for friendship as well.

But anyways, back to Claire. She is doing well. Tiny things here and there each day. She's pulled herself to standing more than once now, but not a lot by any means. She loves to play with the DVDs on the low shelf, try and open all the kitchen cupboards and drawers, play with my wooden kitchen spoons and pots and pans, play with Farmer Tad (the magnetic singing guy on the fridge), scoot around anywhere she can (ESPECIALLY Paige's room), and eat crayons. She sure is a mobile one now. It shouldn't be too long before she starts walking. I give it 4 more months. Haha...that isn't exactly "too long".

That's about it for now. I'll post pictures next...

No comments: