Cortney, Paige, and Claire

Some Yoder girls for ya

Our Babies

baby

baby

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nick and Carrie's Wedding

We went were out of town from July 9th-July 14th taking a California journey. Nick and Carrie got married July 12th and we took the trek down to be a part of it. I was the Matron of Honor, Paige was the flower girl, Brian was the videographer, and Claire was the cute baby to look at.

The wedding was really beautiful--Carrie did a good job organizing and planning her own wedding. It had been really hot that week in California (in the 100's) and we all prayed for a somewhat more tolerable temperature for the wedding day, and God allowed it...it was only in the 80's that day I think! What a blessing. Of course, I was in an air conditioned house a lot of the day getting Carrie ready. I did her hair and makeup (which I'm relieved turned out really well) and all the other bridesmaids were there for Carrie every other way. It was a very nice ceremony. Paige didn't exactly play out her flower girl role as she was supposed to (which I expected her not to) so she and I ended up walking down the aisle together. It was cute.

Here are some pictures from that day:

Carrie and Nick being man and wife


Paige and I walking down the aisle


The Family: Cody, Rose, Nick, Carrie, Me, Paige, Claire, and Brian


The wedding party


The crazy sibs


The cute couple


The bootyful bwide


Aunty and niece (who is barely cooperating)


The classic Cake-smash-face picture.

1 comment:

Lowe Family said...

Carrie is so beautiful. I love those classic colors. So fun! Cody is next :)