Friday morning (the 25th) me and the girls, along with Samantha and her kids, and Samantha's sister Angie, drove west to Staircase mountains to the camp group to camp. It only took an hour an twenty minutes to get over there, which was nice. The boys (Brian, Sam's husband, and Angie's husband) weren't coming up until later after work. So we girls "got" to set up camp by ourselves. It was a little stressful, but it got done thanks a lot to Angie.
Here are a few pictures from Friday:
Sam, McKinlea in the crib, and Claire in the bouncy chair--still getting unpacked

Finally unpacked, kids taking a nap, and time to relax a bit

Paige going to see what Grant is doing

Paige going for a stroll

Paige making a silly face

Paige and Grant again

Claire hanging out in the bouncy chair
So I only remembered to take these few pictures. I left the next morning and Claire and I had Saturday all to ourselves. She slept a lot, which was good for her and trying to get over her cold. I was able to relax as well and get some alone time in. It was nice.
Almost better than camping itself. Almost? Ha...I mean it was better than camping itself. Hehe.


1 comment:
I love camping. We weren't able to go this year...we're saving up for a trip to Cali :)
Post a Comment