Cortney, Paige, and Claire

Some Yoder girls for ya

Our Babies

baby

baby

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

38 Week check up

Well, not much to write today. I went to the doctor yesterday and had my 38 week check up. Pretty fast, routine...nothing much. Blood pressure was good and in the normal range. Baby's heartbeat was in the 130's. And then I haven't progressed at all, still. I'm where I was at last week and the week before. We're keepin' er closed. Only 9 more days, though, until we get to see Claire...wow, it's going fast!!

I've been feeling more and more like an old lady, though. My hips and bones and joints all in that lower reigion are all sore and not steady-feeling. I get up from the couch or bed and I am so stiff and sore feeling! Sometimes I get a little pinched nerve somewhere in my lower back when I get up and my legs feel like they'll collapse under me. I am definitely not moving fast these days!!! I am also very noticably waddling everywhere. Haha. Man...the hips just aren't really reliable right now!

Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good. I don't think I'm having any major mood swings or anything. I think I'm actually pleasant these days! But if you really want to know, I suppose you'd have to ask Brian. I thought I was a good girl last pregnancy, but Brian had a different opinion. So who knows. Haha.

I do notice that if I do "too much" in a day I get pretty consistant contractions. And not just the Braxton Hicks ones. But, "too much" just means...anything where I'm not laying down all day. Which is lame. Because I don't want to lay down all day! But, because I need to hold on until the 15th, I guess I'm on a tiny bit of bed-rest. Not officially or anything. Just...so nothing happens before then. Because those contractions can get pretty consistant, and I don't want anything to "rupture" because of it, you know.

Anyways, that's really about it. I'm looking more and more swollen and ready to pop. Bleh. I keep running the belly into things because when I thought I knew how far it was sticking out, it seems to come out about another inch. Sheesh.

Okay, well I'm gonna go. Next and last appointment is the 12th. Probably will update then also.

Okay, bye bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huuulllloooo?!? Why haven't you updated this thing since you had an appt on the 12th?? OH YEAH! That's right - Claire was BORN on the 12th!! HOORAY FOR CLAIRE!!!!

*Sam*