The past two weeks or so I have gotten into the lazy schedule--which is a non-schedule. Wake up when the girls are screaming because they are fighting in their room, stumble out of bed, delay doing anything because I'm still tired...then become grouchy because I was woken up abruptly and demanded of right away.
This week, specifically, even though I have still woken up late, I keep telling myself
"don't do this! Just get up early!"...but it's so much will power to get out of my lovely, lovely warm snuggly bed. So, today I did it. I got up at 6:30! I noticed almost right away the relief. The quiet house, making coffee, checking up on Internet stuff...aaahhh, so nice to do with out "Can I have juice? Vitamin! I need my vitamin! What's for breakfast? Can I have fishy crackers? Can I have candy?"
I need to also train myself to go to bed AT LEAST by 10pm. I have a tendency to stay up for no reason, until 12am or so. Ugh! So, here's for trying! It's hard also when it's winter way up north, here. It doesn't start to get light until 7:30, so it still feels like bed time before the sun comes up. At least I know it will be easier to do once the seasons start to change!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment