Cortney, Paige, and Claire

Some Yoder girls for ya

Our Babies

baby

baby

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Another month went by...

...and I haven't posted again! Sheesh, I used to be better at this.

Let's see. Maybe I'll just add pictures first and see where that takes me:

This is a phone picture I took the other day. Claire is such a happy (vocal) little girl. She has great expressions and body language. She makes me laugh often throughout the day :)

These next ones were just random after Brian got home from work. The girls get so excited when he gets home. They always run up to him and talk and yell to get his attention. So then all he has to do is sit down, and the crowd follows him





This is Claire at almost 14 months old, in my favorite PJ's of hers. Too bad they don't come in my size ;)

This is Claire mid-walk. She's been walking a lot more often these days. Only really taking 4-5 steps at a time, but getting more brave each day.

Paige still likes to help Claire walk, which I think is so sweet. She's so proud to be the big sister.

Paige discovered that hotdogs stick to your face. She got my attention to show me and I just started laughing, so I had to take a picture.

This is another one of my favorites. Claire looks like a little mini girl in this outfit with her headband. I just love her curls!





One day Paige and I made paper necklaces. Actually, she wanted to try at first, but then said "you can do it" and had me make the one she's wearing. Haha.

This is a paper mask from her Ladybug magazine. She was so excited about it, she wore it all day. But then that was it. After that day, Bunny was forgotten :(

Another phone picture. Claire likes to squeeze between the closet doors (the bottom of the doors aren't secure in their tracks, so they move easily) and then open the dressers inside the closet while she's shut in there. After a minute she usually yells "AH! AH! AH!" to say "hey, I'm stuck, get me back out!"

These next few were at one of the first good days of the season (one of the few, that is *ahem*) so we went to the park to get some good ol' vitamin D. Claire is definitely more adventurous than Paige was at this age. She's not afraid of grass or dirt or the wood chips around the play area. She'll just zoom on through without a second thought. She loves to get into and look at everything close up. It's amazing that two siblings could be SO different!















I love my little girls so much. They make me laugh all day (as well as want to pull my hair out...but we try not to remember that part) and can be so sweet. I love it when Paige holds my face and says "Momma, you so cute...I love you!" Of course I sweep her off her feet and drown her with kisses when she says that...it melts my heart. And then my little Claire-bear is the most squishiest, gooshiest, yummiest baby girl ever! I love it when she lays her head down on my shoulder and pats my arm, as if to comfort me or to say "ah, I love my mommy." I can't wait until she talks enough to tell me that she loves me too.

:)

1 comment:

The Chases said...

I love the hot dog picture!